Wheel Throwing Classes
In this fun and interesting 2.5 hour class you will learn how to throw pots on your own potter’s wheel using a step by step method from centring your clay to forming it into a pot. You will then bring your piece to life through painting with beautiful colourful glazes. Your pots will be fired for later collection. A maximum of 5 people can attend a class of this type, larger numbers please contact us or visit the party page.
Hand Building Classes
In this wonderfully creative 2.5 hour class you will make and decorate beautiful hand built pieces that you can cherish forever. You will learn a range of hand building techniques and use lots of tools and textures to create unique items such as vases, dishes, plaques, sculpture and much more. Bring your pieces to life with colourful glazes for firing and later collection. Discounts can be offered for groups of over 8 people, please contact us or visit the party page.
We can customise bookings to suit your needs where possible. Please contact us if:
- You want to enjoy a private class rather than as part of a group
- You want to request a different date/time than is shown
- You are a larger group. More information about this can be found on the party page
- You want to do a full day or series of classes working on a range of different skills and techniques
- You want to use air drying clay for a cheaper option (hand building only)
- You want to combine wheel throwing and hand building (groups of 5 of more people)