Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood these terms and conditions before booking your class. By booking a class you are considered to have read, understood and accepted them. Completion of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Clay with Carole.
- We are sorry that we can’t offer refunds. Should you not be able to attend a class please contact us within a minimum of 14 days of your booking and we may be able to reschedule your booking, amend the attendees or offer a gift voucher in exchange.
- Class cancellations or reschedules must be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before your class. Any changes less than 14 days before your class will be discretionary. Should we need to make any amendments to your booking or are not able to run your class for any reason we will let you know with as much advance notice as possible.
- Payment of the full class fees should be made in advance. We are not able to hold bookings until payment has been received. It is also not possible to attend a course until payment has been received.
- Clay, tools, glazes and firing costs are provided for all relevant classes, this is included in the course cost. Where glazing and firing is not provided, for example where air dying clay is being used, you will be informed of this at booking.
- Experienced and trained staff only will handle work and operate the kilns. Clay with Carole cannot be held responsible for technical failure of equipment or breakages of students work as this is the nature of ceramics.
- You will be emailed by the studio when your work is ready for collection, usually this is approximately a month after your class, sometimes this can take longer depending on the studio’s kiln firing schedule and the firing requirements of your pieces. Stoneware pieces will generally take longer and this will be explained in your course.
- If fired work is not collected within three months then we may dispose of it unless agreed otherwise. Should you have missed collection of your pieces, even after this period of time, please contact us as we may still have your work.
- Any personal information you give to us will be processed in accordance with EU GDPR. We will use the information to process your booking and to inform you about similar courses which we provide, unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information. To unsubscribe please email us at email@example.com
- Payment through our website is made via our secure checkout pages.
- We may take photos of participants in our classes. We may use the photos taken on our advertising material, our social media pages, our website and for external parties where they are advertising or sharing information about our services. If you do not wish to be included in photos please notify us in your class.
- We do not tolerate any form of abuse to our staff or participants of classes and reserve the right to terminate your booking without refunds.